Oracle Customer MDM Webinar on August 17th
Once again, Hub Designs is joining with Oracle in a webinar, this time on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 11:00 am Pacific (2:00 pm Eastern).
The topic will be how to “Drive Customer Loyalty with Effective Master Data Management”.
It costs a lot less money to hold onto existing customers than to attract new ones. But now that your customers have more choices than ever before, you need to give them compelling reasons to stay. Unfortunately, for many organizations, poor data quality leads to an inaccurate view of the customer – decreasing service levels and damaging customer loyalty.
Oracle Master Data Management consolidates, maintains, governs and distributes complete, accurate master data across all enterprise systems. And Oracle’s Siebel Loyalty Management provides the customer insight to help you design loyalty campaigns that maximize the value of all your customer relationships. Seamlessly integrated, Oracle’s solutions offer a powerful combination of high data quality and effective loyalty management.
Register to join the live Webcast on Wednesday, August 17 at 11:00 am Pacific (2:00 pm Eastern) to hear myself (Dan Power from Hub Designs) and David Butler (Senior Director, MDM Marketing at Oracle) discuss how the combination of Oracle MDM and Siebel Loyalty Management can help you:
- Gain an accurate view of every customer with high-quality data and advanced analytics
- Improve service levels with a single, unified view of the customer across every channel
- Boost revenue by maximizing the return from upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Reduce service costs with increased call center efficiency and productivity
- Accelerate the return on loyalty campaigns with dramatically improved targeting
Oracle has some exciting things to say about Enterprise Data Quality and Master Data Management, and I’m pleased to be doing this webinar (and the Product MDM Webinar on August 11th) with them. Register now!