Hub Solution Designs is a member of the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG), and I’m the OAUG Education Committee’s track manager for Master Data Management.
Here’s the latest reminder from OAUG on the Call for Papers, which ends October 31st.
Share Your Knowledge at COLLABORATE 09!
The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest) invite you to share your Oracle knowledge at the premier annual conference for Oracle customers — COLLABORATE 09: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, taking place May 3-7, 2009, Orange County Convention Center West, Orlando, Florida.
Submit a presentation proposal by Friday, October 31 to be considered to speak at this leading user-driven event and have the chance to:
- Share best practices and tested solutions for Oracle technologies and applications.
- Enhance your own Oracle knowledge through the peer networking and exchange.
- Learn from Oracle experts and leaders through other education sessions.
If you are an Oracle Applications professional with an interest in Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, Agile, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle Retail, Communications Billing and Revenue Management and MetaSolv Software, as well as applications technology, we invite your proposals for the COLLABORATE 09 — OAUG Forum.
For more specific information about COLLABORATE 09 — OAUG Forum, including tracks, specific industry- or product-related areas of emphasis, presenter requirements and the presentation submission process, please refer to the call for presentations on the COLLABORATE 09 OAUG conference Web site.
Attention Team Oracle! All Oracle employees interested in speaking at COLLABORATE 09 are to contact Michael Neuendorff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not submit papers through the official COLLABORATE 09 call for papers!
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Important Paper Submission Dates and Deadlines
- October 31, 2008, 11:59 p.m. EDT: Presentation abstracts due.
- January 12, 2009: Accepted presenters notified by the OAUG.
- January 23, 2009: Acceptance of the compliance agreement due.
- March 8, 2009: All presentation materials including white paper and presentations are due.