Hub Designs is hosting a complimentary webinar on “Best Practices in MDM and Data Governance with Dan Power” in concert with our friends at eLearning Curve and Information Management magazine.
The webinar will be held on Friday, May 21, 2010, at 12:00 pm EDT (9:00 am PDT).
Topics will include:
- helping you better understand master data management (MDM) and data governance,
- presenting ten best practices and four advanced topics,
- covering what works and what doesn’t,
- the importance of a holistic approach,
- how to get the political aspects right.
We’ll also discuss the difference between proactive and reactive data governance, and a potential MDM hub architecture.
To register, go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/733157689. If you have any questions you’d like us to address, you can ask them here before the webinar using the Comment feature.