I’ve been involved in the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) since 1995, and have been a member of the OAUG Education Committee for several years now. The Education Committee is starting to plan next April’s COLLABORATE 11 Conference, and I’m managing the “Master Data Management” track.
Together with the Special Interest Group (SIG) coordinators for the Customer Data Management SIG and the Oracle Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management SIG, we invite YOU to submit a paper for the 2011 conference’s MDM track.
Our vision for the MDM track at COLLABORATE 11 is to have:
- a good mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced topics,
- presented by a range of well known and first time presenters,
- covering master data management, data governance and data quality,
- including domains such as customer, product, supplier and site,
- discussing Oracle products such as Oracle Customer Hub, Oracle Product Hub, Oracle Supplier Hub, Oracle Site Hub, Oracle MDM Data Quality, Oracle Higher Education Constituent Hub, Hyperion Data Relationship Management, and Oracle Fusion MDM.
Here are the important facts from the OAUG Call for Papers:
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with more than 5,000 users, technology leaders, Oracle executives and solution innovators gathering for the user-driven education and networking event April 10 – 14, 2011 at the Orange County Convention Center West in Orlando, Florida. Proposals are now being accepted. The deadline is Friday, October 1, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. To submit a paper, go to http://collaborate.oaug.org/submit/. For more information, you can go to http://collaborate.oaug.org/presenterinfo/.
Note to Oracle Employees: All Oracle employees interested in speaking at COLLABORATE 11 are to submit your papers through the Call for Papers submission form. Please contact email@example.com for assistance with technical difficulties. For all other inquiries, please contact Lisa Stuart at firstname.lastname@example.org.