Hub Designs is an associate member of SAP’s alliance program, and on September 23rd, Dan Power from Hub Designs will be speaking at an SAP virtual trade show being put on by SearchSAP.com and TechTarget.
This free virtual seminar is focused on best practices for maximizing SAP performance. The day long virtual event features expert presentations, live panels and expert networking opportunities to help you make the most of your SAP environment, and will cover the hottest topics in SAP right now – including business intelligence, virtualization, master data management and mobile technologies. You’ll learn tips that you can put into practice immediately and you’ll get unbiased advice for long-term strategy development. At this unique online event, go beyond the hype and get insight into the latest technologies and best practices you can use to improve operational efficiency in SAP environments.
Dan Power’s session will be at 1:30 pm EDT, and will cover topics such as:
- Definitions of master data management, data governance and data quality
- The five essential elements of MDM
- Why companies are doing MDM and what this means to you
- Getting started on an MDM roadmap
- Is your organization ready?
- Creating the MDM business case
- MDM software selection
- Some important best practices
For more information, please visit http://searchsap.techtarget.com/feature/Getting-the-most-out-of-your-SAP-environment, and to register, please click here.