From time to time, Hub Designs highlights an MDM-related open position as a courtesy to a friend of the firm.
Oracle’s Applications Solution Group (ASG) is part of the North American Sales organization, and is responsible for, among other things, fueling the growth strategies of the Public Sector’s applications sales teams by providing innovative Edge solutions, creating compelling applications upgrade programs, and driving successful early adopters of new applications. In addition, the ASG is responsible for delivering clear, relevant content and enablement to assist in demand creation and customer roadmap activities.
Oracle’s Master Data Management (MDM) solution is a Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) set of applications (MDM Hubs) designed to consolidate, cleanse, enrich, and synchronize key business data objects across the enterprise and across time. It includes pre-defined comprehensive data models with powerful applications to load, cleanse, govern and share the master data with all business processes, operational applications and business intelligence systems. The MDM solution provides Public Sector customers with the ability to overcome problems associated with poor quality and fragmented data that are typically inherent with major programs such as citizen services, social services, child welfare, revenue collections, fraud detection, vendor file management, regulatory compliance, financial controls and site consolidations.
Overlay sales personnel provide specialist product expertise to the sales force. Manages and directs a staff of solution specialists and/or managers in providing specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales territory. Establishes and communicates departmental objectives and implements plans to ensure attainment of business objectives. Works closely with sales management to ensure proper utilization of resources and provides justification for additional resource requests. Oversees the Interaction with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Develops forecasts. Participates in industry/product functions, seminars and round tables to remain up to date on industry or product knowledge. May deliver presentations/solutions to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs.
The person in this position will serve as a Solutions Specialist supporting Oracle’s Master Data Management sales activities as part of a team that comprises other ASG members and personnel from various North American Public Sector organizations, including business development, program management, field sales and Industry Business Unit Solutions Specialists.
The Oracle MDM solution includes the following:
- MDM Hubs such as Oracle Customer Hub, Oracle Product Hub, Oracle Supplier Hub and Oracle Site Hub.
- Oracle Data Quality Servers, providing end-to-end data quality for structured data (and Oracle Product Data Quality accommodates unstructured data).
- In addition to the Data Hubs, Oracle MDM includes Data Relationship Management (DRM), a powerful financial reference data master, with best in class hierarchy management capabilities and a business enterprise dimension-mastering tool with deep integration into Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
MDM represents one of the fastest growing areas for Oracle’s solutions in the government marketplace.
- Develop strategic & tactical plans for Oracle’s MDM solution for the Public Sector (US Federal, State & Local & Canadian governments), including the Data Hub components identified above
- Build clear and differentiated messaging and value propositions for the appropriate target audiences.
- Work with the field sales force to create forecasts and provide status reports regarding revenue quotas
- Work closely with product development & management, business development,
- program management and field sales to develop pipelines and meet revenue quotas
- Assess competitive products and analyze trends to effectively position MDM for Public Sector solutions
- Meet with Public Sector customers to make MDM presentations to convey value propositions for productivity improvements and cost savings
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with MDM software solutions
- Hands-on experience (configuration, implementation, architecture) of MDM products.
- Experience with the data quality components such as Informatica or Product Data Quality
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with Public Sector enterprise business processes
- 10+ years of experience in supporting enterprise software sales
- Demonstrated success in devising strategies and supporting end-to-end sales plans and revenue quota achievement
- Proven leadership and “take charge” skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work in cross-functional teams and matrix environments.
As part of Oracle’s U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Check
- Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at Oracle, please go to www.irecruitment.oracle.com
Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity.
To apply for this position, please contact:
Julie Boyer, Oracle Recruiting at 434-973-0898 or email@example.com